domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

lenguas

Hay algún pasajero en turno que haya viajado hoy a San Juan con Iberia?

Are there any passengers here who are traveling with Iberia?

What?

Which airline brought you here?

Oh, humm.. Iberia.

Are all of you traveling together? Do you speak English?

Excuse me, Ms. I miss my plane.

Are you supposed to be on a connecting flight right now?

What is a connecting flight?

Okay, sir. Which plane did you miss? Where were you going?

Uh, to Virgin Island.

You were supposed to go on a connecting flight to St. Croix. Don’t worry, your bags are all downstairs and you can go pick them up right after this. You’ve already been booked for the next flight which leaves tomorrow morning and you can go to the counter to get your new boarding passes and tickets for the hotel reservation.

We don’t speak English. Our friend there. He’s there.

Excuse me, sir. Did you get to hear what I just said to your friends?

No, I’m sorry.

Okay. So, they didn’t understand anything at all?

No, I’m sorry.

What do they speak?

Turkish.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario